Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Put This In Your Mouth!

This cooking blog is for those of you who love to cook, and love to eat delicious and different foods, but are limited by either your knowledge, talent, or kitchen. Cooking can be fun and liberating, which I have found. And there's no better way to eat what you want if you're cooking it. Many people, especially at the college age, look at the kitchen as a place where their mom's make their lunches and find it daunting. It really isn't! It's probably the best craft area, and it's available in any home [unless of course, you're dorming].

The food you will see on this blog will always be something different, and it will be tried and true and DELICIOUS! You will most likely see things you've never seen before, or never heard of trying, but trust me, you're gonna want to. I'll give you tips, and more in-depth instructions because, hey, I don't have a page limit like cookbooks. And my meals will always be simple. When you're dealing with a kitchenette, you don't really have space for a lot of utensils. You don't need them! All you need is a rumbling stomach, and a craving for something special.

I am creating this blog so I can share my cooking with the world, because it has turned into a passion of mine, and it's something that needs to be shared by people other than Don. And I need somewhere other than my personal blog [www.according-to-jenny.blogspot.com] to put these recipes, because I have so many of them, they'll just end up clogging the entire blog. I want to thank Don for thinking of the name, and Dave Randles for thinking of the tagline, and everyone who voted on it, and everyone who reads it.

Put This In Your Mouth and Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment